Hi honeyfunders! Hang on to your hats and glasses, because today, for the very first time, Josh and I going to start sharing our extensive experience using travel rewards programs to fund your honeymoon. This is one of the best honeymoon hacks around! Second only to your honeyfund, of course. 🙂
Travel rewards programs are everywhere. Since American Airline’s started their Frequent Flier program in 1981, every travel company (and their brother) has developed a program. So pick your favorite hotel brand, car rental company, airline, and make sure you’re signed-up in their programs.
If you haven’t done enough traveling to know which brands you love most, don’t worry. There are some really rewarding ways to try them out!
- Open a rewards-branded credit card (look for current offers here!)
- Watch rewards programs for promotional offers, and sign up then
- Find out which airline credit cards are the best on rewards
- You can also compare different airline credit cards with this helpful tool by NerdWallet
- Still not sure where to start? Click here.
I’m happy to answer any of your questions, and again thrilled to start bringing you some great insider info on using rewards programs to make your honeymoon happen!