Honeyfund is growing and we need some stellar people to join our team.
Honeyfund is an innovative web based consumer business located in Clearwater, Florida. Our two branded crowdfunding websites, Honeyfund.com and Plumfund.com, are rapidly growing and evolving quickly. Honeyfund.com is the world's #1 online honeymoon and wedding registry! Joining our team based atmosphere, you'll be surrounded by professional individuals who are focused and passionate about the company and its users!
Although we are a small team of extremely talented people, millions of people use Honeyfund and Plumfund around the world. In 2012, Honeyfund.com was named one of TIME's 50 Best Websites. In 2014, we appeared on ABC's Shark Tank and won an investment from Kevin O'Leary! And yes, we get to hang out with Mr. Wonderful! Honeyfund is the leader in its space and our websites have been featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Vogue magazine, Cosmopolitan, Brides magazine, and many more. We work with some of the world's leading retailers, such as Macy's; Target; Amazon; Pottery Barn; Bloomingdale's; Kohl's; Bed, Bath & Beyond; and many more.
Why our customers love us... We have millions of users, and have helped our customers raise nearly half a billion dollars for their weddings, honeymoons, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary trips, medical needs, and more. We are positioned in two large and fast growing sectors: weddings and crowdfunding/crowd-gifting.
Why you’ll love working at Honeyfund:
Fun, innovative, fast paced and friendly environment
Small agile team of super producers who gets stuff done!
Our beautiful new headquarters is conveniently located near many great restaurants and shops
Health, dental and vision insurance plans
Top of the line hardware with the software you need
Free coffee and snacks
Current Open Positions
About the Job...
As a User Experience Designer at Honeyfund, you will be prototyping and designing user interaction screens and some marketing materials for Honeyfund and Plumfund. You will work directly with the product team and see your designs in production to be used by millions of people.
- BA (or equivalent) in related fields.
- 3+ years experience designing polished consumer-facing websites.
- You are able to participate in discussions regarding design and development.
- You have experience creating sketches and wireframes from ideas communicated to you.
- You care about delighting the user.
- You are comfortable receiving feedback from colleagues and end users.
- You are comfortable iterating by incorporating feedback into your designs.
- You are able to clearly communicate your ideas and participate in the conversation to accomplish the company/product objectives and goals.
- You can provide high fidelity assets to engineers for use in development.
- You are comfortable with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle and other relevant tools.
Why you’ll love the job...
As a software engineer at Honeyfund, you will be instrumental in designing, developing, and implementing the code for Honeyfund and Plumfund. We embrace people who provide technical leadership, think creatively, work collaboratively and produce superior results. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe in bringing great ideas and awesome new user experiences to life! If you’ve mastered whatever technologies, languages, or development environments you’ve been using, and have the ability to quickly master any technology, language, or development environment that we may need in the future – we want to talk to you!
- Hands-on development of world-class design, implementation and features from concept phase to final output.
- Develop a variety of given projects within specified standards and adjust to recommended revisions.
- Work directly with Engineers, Designers and Executive Leaders to achieve goals.
Why we’ll love you...
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related fields.
- 7+ years experience building polished consumer-facing websites.
- You have incredible coding skills. Your programming ability is way above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects.
- You are comfortable working on both low-level functions and architecting a large system involving multiple technologies.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You care about delighting the user.
- You've created significant web application projects.
- You want to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer...
Honeyfund is a proud equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.