This month we are exploring the GalÃ¡pagos as the destination for your Adventure-moon with our travel partners, Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic.
The GalÃ¡pagos Islands is a bucket-list destination for good reason: Thanks to a lack of natural predators, and friendly wildlife such as playful sea lions and gigantic sea tortoises you can get up close and personal. For couples looking for one of the best destinations for an adventure-moon, this is it! And here’s why:
1) Non-Stop Photo Ops: Because the islands have always been isolated, and for some 50+ years now have enjoyed protection, the animals here have no fear of humans. They pose for their portraits (sea lions are beyond camera-worthy adorable!) or simply allow you to get close enough to make amazing images¦ literally non-stop.
2) Nature Lessons from the Pros: There’s a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor aboard each expedition ship. Trained by top Nat Geo photographers, these pros will help you with your camera settings, the basics of composition and more, to ensure you go home with GREAT photos. And because they’re naturalists too, you’ll get fascinating life lessons in how to really observe, so your nature photos really nail their subjects, your scenics really tell the story of the place, and your self-portraits are A+.
3) Creative Social Fun! Don’t think of yourself as a photographer? No worries! The fun of aiming & creating onboard Lindblad’s ships is so infectious, everybody gets caught up in it, and can see themselves get better at it, too. Photo presentations give the instructors opportunities to share their know-how, and guests learn from each other.
4) Like Traveling Light? No need to bring anything but your smart phone! Onboard Mac stations give you the perfect place to see your day’s photos, download your memory card & safely store images on your flash drive, share shots with your instructor and fellow guests, and more. And your photo instructor can help you get the most out of your smartphone’s camera.
5) The Adventures Keep Going! Take a kayak out for a photo safari. Cruise shorelines in a Zodiac and capture arresting flightless black cormorants, or a passing school of golden rays. Snorkel as often as twice daily, and bring your camera along to video dances with sea lions, passing penguins, floating sea turtles and kaleidoscopic fish.
Ready to go? Good news! Our partner Lindblad Expeditions is offering Honeyfund couples a special gift on this 10-day limited-time experience to the GalÃ¡pagos Islands. Receive free round-trip airfare from Miami”our wedding gift to you! *
This exclusive offer is only available by request through this link
More Adventure-moon-worthy Destinations!
If your idea of an Adventure-moon takes place in another part of the globe, see where Lindblad Expeditions“National Geographic is sailing the month of your wedding!
*Book by October 31, 2016 and receive free round-trip airfare from Miami to GalÃ¡pagos on any departure in 2017, exclusively for Honeyfund customers. New bookings only, subject to availability.
Photo presentations give the instructors opportunities to share http://destinationhackathon.com/hindu-calendar-2018/ their know-how, and guests learn from each other.