Give the Gift of a Destination. No fees. No Expiration. Easy to redeem online, by phone, or at the airport.
Redeem online at southwest.com, at the ticket counter, or by calling 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
1.) Print the page with the gift card number and security code (PIN)
2.) Use the gift card number and security code (PIN) on southwest.com, at any Southwest Airlines ticket counter, or by calling Reservations at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA
Redemption Online at southwest.com:
• After a Customer has selected all flights and inputs the Passenger information, the Customer will then have to input the payment information.
• To use a Southwest® gift card as a form of payment, the Customer should click on the 'Apply Travel Funds' under the 'Do you want to apply travel funds?' section.
• The Customer will input the gift card number and security code (PIN) in the designated location and click the button 'Apply Funds.’
• This will deduct the amount on the gift card from the total.
• If a balance is left the Customer will then have to use another form of payment to pay the remaining balance.
A Southwest® gift card is redeemable at Southwest.com, 1-800-I-FLY-SWA, or at a Southwest Airlines ticket counter for air travel and other qualifying products and services. A complete set of terms and conditions is available at Southwest.com/giftcard. Gift card is nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. Gift card is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. Protect the card like cash. For balance check, call 1-866-393-2081. Activation or use of Southwest® gift card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions on Southwest.com.
A Southwest gift card is not valid for the purchase of Southwest Airlines Vacation Packages, cargo, hotel, rental car, Southwest Airlines merchandise, Southwest Airlines group tickets, EarlyBird Check-In, oversized and excess baggage fees, upgraded boarding at the airport, Pet Fare, unaccompanied minor service charge, additional Southwest gift cards, or inflight purchases. Sales tax, security fees, and passenger facilities charges may be paid for with a Southwest gift card.