Overstock.com is an online retailer offering a wide variety of high-quality, brand-name merchandise at discount prices, including bedding, home decor, appliances, watches, jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, clothing and shoes. We give customers an opportunity to shop for bargains conveniently, while offering manufacturers, distributors and other retailers an alternative sales channel for liquidating their inventory.
• Place items in your shopping cart; click "Continue Checkout."
• Log into your Overstock.com account, or create a new account.
• Upon check-out, shipping and billing information will be requested.
• Check the "Use Gift Card” box located in the Billing Information section.
• Input your Gift Card redemption number.
• Click "Apply". The gift card amount will be credited to your account and applied to your purchase.
Gift Cards cannot be accepted as a payment method on our auctions, cars and real estate sites. Gift Cards are not exchangeable for cash. If your order exceeds the amount on your gift card(s), you must use another form of payment for the difference. Gift Cards cannot be purchased or used by international customers, shipped outside the continental U.S., or used to pay for international orders or products shipped outside the continental U.S. Check your balance by clicking here (https://www.overstock.com/gift-cards/check-gift-card-balance.html).