Life is better with surprises. That’s why Marshalls has a surprising selection of brand name and designer fashion for you, your family and home, all for way less than department store prices. And with our savings, your gift card goes twice as far. At Marshalls, your surprise is waiting. The TJX Gift Card is redeemable at over 2700 Marshalls, T.J.Maxx, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post stores (in the U.S. and Puerto Rico) and online at tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com.
Using your eGift Card is simple:
1. Bring it into any T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods or Sierra Trading Post store and present to cashier.
1. Visit http://www.tjmaxx.com/ or http://www.sierratradingpost.com/ and enter your card number and CSC during checkout.
Cashier: eGift Card Process
1. Scan customer items and tap Total
2. Tap eGift Card from the Tender Options
3. Scan the eGift Card barcode
4. Select additional tenders if needed
5. Complete the transaction, remaining eGift Card balance prints on receipt
6. Return eGift Card to the customer
PROTECT THIS CARD AND TREAT IT AS YOU WOULD CASH.
For balance inquiry, please check your most recent receipt, visit tjmaxx.com or sierratradingpost.com, or bring your card to any T.J.Maxx®, Marshalls®, HomeGoods®, or Sierra Trading Post® store and an Associate will be happy to provide you with your balance.
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms. Cards cannot be redeemed until activated. Purchases with the card will be deducted from the balance until it reaches $0.00. The card is redeemable for merchandise only at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post stores (in the U.S. and Puerto Rico) and online at tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by applicable law. If lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. This card has no expiration date and incurs no dormancy fees. Any term is void where prohibited by law. This card is issued by and represents an obligation of TJX Incentive Sales, Inc., a Virginia corporation.