Fancy Finds for Your Home Registry
Picking a wedding registry is tough. Picking items to go on it – seemingly impossible. One of our favorite stores has a great registry that can be linked directly to your Honeyfund, and the store is chock-full of drool-worthy housewares. Bed Bath & Beyond covers all the bases needed to upgrade your home, from cookware to vacuums to window shades, plus registry consultants who can help you figure out what to select.
If you’re thinking about creating a home registry, this is your sign to do it! Here’s the lowdown on how to make a home registry.
Take It from the Experts
The registry experts at Bed Bath and Beyond let us in on the top products that couples have been adding to their lists. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the options, this list of popular items is the perfect way to get inspired as you start your registry.
- iRobot® Roomba® e5 (5150) Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum
- KitchenAid® Artisan® 5 qt. Stand Mixer
- Calphalon® Premier™ Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Dyson V11 Animal Cord-Free Stick Vacuum
- OXO Good Grips® POP Food Storage Container Collection
- KitchenAid® 3-Piece Pasta Roller Attachment Set
- All-Clad B1 Nonstick Hard Anodized 13-Piece Cookware Set
- Ninja® Foodi™ 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer
- Rubbermaid® Brilliance 22-piece Food Storage Container Set
- Ninja® Foodi™ 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
- Luigi Bormioli Crescendo SON.hyx® Toasting Flutes (Set of 4)
- Nespresso® by Breville Vertuo Next Premium Coffee Machine with Aeroccino in Black
Current Registry Perks
Bed Bath & Beyond includes several free perks for all couples who have a registry. Here’s what you should be taking advantage of:
- Free shipping on orders over $39
- Completion discount of 20% on all items left on the registry after your wedding date (meaning, after your wedding, any items left our registry that your guests didn’t purchase for you, you can buy for yourself at a 20% discount!)
- Bonus wedding gifts from brands like Cuisinart, Le Creuset, and Kate Spade
Registering the Couple
To start your registry, head to the Wedding section of Bed Bath & Beyond’s website. Once there, click on Start Your Registry.
Next, you’ll follow their instructional form and fill out your and your partner’s information. This ensures your guests can find your registry and know where to send your gifts. Make sure to double-check for any misspellings or errors in your address before moving on to the next step.
With your basic information added, take a few minutes to make your registry yours. Don’t forget to include your favorite picture of the two of you. Now comes the fun part — register to your heart’s content.
And don’t forget to link it to your Honeyfund!