INTRODUCING ‘LOVE AROUND THE WORLD.’
What would you do with 360 hours of complimentary air travel? (Enough to circle the globe together, twice?) Where would you go? What would you see?
We know it sounds almost too good to be true — but thanks to Honeyfund and Skyhour — your honeymoon doesn’t have to end within a week. In fact, your honeymoon is simply the beginning. And, with our help, you’ll begin with a balance by receiving one free skyhour just for registering.
Step 1: Set up your Honeyfund registry.
Step 2: Claim your free skyhour –- your honeyfund will automatically get a slick referral link!
Step 3: Share your honeyfund with all your wedding guests. They’ll use it to join you at your wedding — saving them 10% on all air travel and earning you 10 minutes of complimentary sky time for every hour booked.
Example: Aunt Susan books a six-hour flight using Skyhour to come to your wedding. She saves 10% on airfare and you earn 60 minutes (one hour) of sky time. (You can accumulate up to 360 hours this way.)
Here are the official rules. Let’s Fly!
Skyhour & Honeyfund Refer-a-Friend Program Complete Terms and Conditions
July 27, 2018
These Terms and Conditions apply to the “Love Around the World” refer-a-friend offer available through Honeyfund and Skyhour (hereinafter, “Offer”).
- To participate in this Offer, you must be: (i) a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; and (ii) 18 years of age or older.
- Offer Period: The Offer will begin on July 27, 2018 and end on July 27, 2019 or when the Offer distributes 600,000 Skyminutes (10,000 Skyhours), whichever occurs first (“Offer Period”).
- During the Offer Period, Honeyfund members must become a registered Skyhour member and have a valid Skyhour account in order to participate in this Offer (“Referring Advocate”). Referring Advocates are invited to share their unique Honeyfund Registry link (“Referral Link”) with friends and family members (herein after “Referee”). Referees must become a registered Skyhour member and have a valid Skyhour account in order to purchase Skyhours. Referees may purchase Skyhours as gifts for a Referring Advocate or purchase Skyhours for themselves.
- For every Referee who registers to become a Skyhour member and obtains a valid Skyhour account for the first time, he/she will receive a 10% discount on his/her first Skyhour purchase (discount limited to the first 10 skyhours purchased). The Referring Advocate will also receive ten (10) Skyhour skyminutes, valued at $10.00, for every skyhour purchased by Referee(s) for up to a year from the time they registered. A maximum of 360 skyhours (per intervals of 10 skyminutes) per Advocate. A maximum of 600,000 skyminutes (10,000 Skyhours) will be distributed in this Offer.
- Offer may not be combined with any other Skyhour discount or offer. All valid Skyhour purchase transactions become the property of Skyhour (“Online Retailer”) and Honeyfund (“Promotional Partner”).
- No substitution or cash redemptions allowed. Offer subject to all federal and state laws and restrictions. Misuse of this Offer constitutes fraud. The Online Retailer and/or Promotional Partner reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Offer at any time at its sole discretion. Offer void where prohibited by law, taxed or restricted.
- Skyminutes earned by any Referring Advocate via this Offer will be deposited into Referring Advocates’ Skyhour Member Account instantly. Redemption of skyhours is subject to Skyhour terms and conditions set forth at http://www.skyhour.com/redeem.
- Limit one (1) Skyhour Member Account per person/email address. If it is discovered that you have created multiple Member Accounts by using multiple email addresses or identities, all of your Member Accounts (and all associated Referrals) may be void at the Online Retailer’s discretion. By registering, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and Member Account, and that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Member Account. Skyminutes accrued from this Offer are non-transferable to other Member Accounts and cannot be combined with or shared with any other Member Account.
- Employees of Online Retailer, Promotional Partner, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising, production and promotion agencies (collectively, Related Entities), and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) or persons living in the same households of each of the above are not eligible for this Offer.
- Skyhour is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible transmissions; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or mechanical errors; or (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of transmissions.
- Skyhour reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Offer should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the security and fairness of the Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, participants agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Related Entities from and against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the Offer.
- Skyhour’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Offer Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Sponsor in writing.
- Skyhour: We Work 254 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.