You’ve decided on your dream honeymoon, set up your Honeyfund page, and now it’s time to make it work for you! The best way to spread the news about your Honeyfund is to send guests directly to it. Sharing on social or in an e-mail is easy. But what if you want to link to your wedding website? Here are instructions for the most popular sites.
- Log into your Knot account then follow this link to Add a gift provider.
- Scroll down to Option Two “Link an Existing Registry”
- Click the drop down menu that says “Select a Store”
- Store Name: Honeyfund
- Your Registry Link: www.honeyfund.com/wedding/_______
NOTE: The https:// is not needed
- Click the “Add it now” button when complete. Your Honeyfund should now be displayed in the section “Your Gift Providers”
- Login to your Wedding Wire account and follow this like to edit your wedding website.
- Click “Registry” from the menu on the left
- Click “Add Registry”
- Click the box that says [Share your registry information and link to your registry pages.]
- OR, click “Add a Section” and then select “Text.”
- Click the Link icon in the Text editing wizard.
- Name your link “Honeyfund”
- Choose the link type: URL
- Choose https:// for the Protocol option
- Enter your URL starting withwww.honeyfund.com/wedding/_______
- Click the green check “OK” button to save this.
- Login to your MyWedding account.
- Scroll down beyond the tiled registry options, and click the pink text “Manually add a registry”
- Fill out the first two items on the right under “Add your Own Registry” you just need to add the name “Honeyfund” and your Honeyfund website URL
Need more instructions or help? Contact Us!
All linked and ready to go? Enter the ‘DOUBLE YOUR HONEYFUND’ Giveaway through May 31, 2018 and you could win up to $1,500 toward your honeymoon!