Are you planning to include your pets in your wedding but aren’t sure how to make it work? We have the perfect solution to help take the stress off of your big day and an exclusive $10 off your first booking offer. That way you can enjoy all of the moments without worrying about your pets or breaking the bank.
When you think of Rover.com you probably think of dog walking services or doggy daycare. They are the best, stress-free solution to including your furry ones on your wedding day.
Pets Are Family
Your pets are part of your family, so there is no surprise that you’d want to include them in your wedding day too. Rover makes this possible by providing you with a simple way to find the right person for you and your dog. You can book in advance so all you need to do is enjoy your big day knowing your pup is well taken care of.
How it works:
- Start your search
Search for pet sitters that are in or near your wedding location. Check out their profile and reviews to find the best caretaker for your best friend.
- Connect with a sitter
Set up a free Meet & Greet with the sitter to get to know them and see how they interact with your pets. It is a great way to help you feel more comfortable knowing your pet is in the hands of someone reliable and trustworthy.
- Relax on Your Wedding Day
Enjoy your time without having to worry about how your pet is doing, because you know they’re in the best hands.
The pet sitter will look after your pup(s) to ensure he/she is walked, fed, hydrated and given lots of belly rubs. This gives you the freedom to get ready and enjoy your special wedding day moments.
When it is time for the pets to walk down the aisle or participate in pictures, the sitter is there to provide assistance. Once the picture taking is done, the sitters take your pets back to your house, or to theirs, and continue to check in on them while you enjoy the rest of your wedding night.
Know that Rover has your back
- Background Check — Rest easy knowing that every dog walker on the site has been hand-reviewed and approved by the Rover team. They’ve also completed a general background check.
- Rover Guarantee — Every stay booked through Rover is covered by the Rover Guarantee.
- Reservation Protection — It doesn’t happen often, but if your dog walker has to cancel at the last minute, they’ll work with you to find a new one.
- Cashless Payments — Pay safely and securely—no cash, checks, or tips necessary. Your dog walker automatically gets paid two days after their walk.
Are you ready to check one more thing off of your to-do list and have one less thing to worry about on your big day? We’ve got an exclusive deal to save you $10 off your first booking.