Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
2. How the Program Works
Qualified Referrals: A Qualified Referral occurs when:
- The Referrer shares a Honeyfund referral URL through e.g. e-mail, Facebook, or any other communication means with a person, the Referred;
- The Referred then signs up for an Honeyfund account when they arrive at the Honeyfund website by opening the Honeyfund referral URL shared by the Referrer in a web browser.
Eligibility: To be eligible for participation in the Program, both the Referrer and the Referred must be at least 18 years of age. Honeyfund reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant in the Program at its sole discretion.
Conduct. Participants in the Program must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. Any distribution of your referral URL that could constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Honeyfund’s Referral Program. Honeyfund reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any referrer from participating in any aspect of the Program if Honeyfund deems or suspects that such referrer has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: a) acting in violation of these Program Terms and Conditions; b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Program or Site; c) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Honeyfund to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Program. Honeyfund shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
3. Referral Fee and Bonus Giveaway: The Referrer will receive $10 USD in Honeyfund Gift Card funds for every Qualified Referral, up to $100 total (10 Qualified Referrals). Once a Referee receives $100 or more in gifts to their registry from someone other than the Referee, the Referrer will gain one entry into the $1,000 Fly Away Giveaway. Each Referrer will receive one entry per Referee who receives more than $100 in gifts to their registry.
4. Payment Conditions. Honeyfund will pay the Referrer on or before the 10th of each month, the total amount of referral fees due, based on the number of accounts created by Referred Customers in the previous month. Referral Fees are paid via Honeyfund gift cards or deposited into the Referrer’s Honeyfund account.
5. Liability Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
6. By participating in the Program, Participants release Honeyfund, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards.
7. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Honeyfund and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Program Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
Computer System. Honeyfund disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserves the right, in Honeyfund’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond Honeyfund’s control, corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Program.
Reserved Right. Honeyfund reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
Disclaimer of Warranties: PARTICIPANTS AND PROSPECTIVE PARTICIPANTS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, “PROMISES”) OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROMISES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED PROMISES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) Honeyfund MAKES AND GIVES NO PROMISE THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL
9. Other Terms General Terms. These Program Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Participants and Honeyfund concerning Participants’ use of the Program. The failure of Honeyfund to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Program Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.