Listing Details

Get First Dance
0

0 Reviews

Popular

Get First Dance

If you wish to learn from me online, I recently created a dance course where you can learn and customize your entire First Dance in the comfort of your home

Whether you’re a pro (after a few drinks) or aware of your two-left-feet syndrome, you know that dancing in front of others is stressful. Being the only ones on the dance floor is stressful. But it doesn’t have to be.

I specialize in natural looking First Dance that doesn't take a long time to learn. I don't teach Ballroom.
Waltz and Foxtrot are beautiful but before you even get to learn the choreography, you'd have to spend months just to get the foundation.

Out of over 450 couples I prepared for their weddings over the last 15 years, 90% say their goal is to simply look like they know what they are doing on the dance floor. So I've been teaching just that: a simple dance, customized to your level, with a few highlights to get a reaction from the guests. For the remaining 10%: yes, I can teach you a hip hop, shuffle or MJ routine :) Feel free to check out my YouTube channel for tutorials of those styles (search for GET DANCE on YouTube)

Location

Contact Information

0 Reviews

Listing Details

0

0 Reviews

Popular

Get First Dance

If you wish to learn from me online, I recently created a dance course where you can learn and customize your entire First Dance in the comfort of your home

Whether you’re a pro (after a few drinks) or aware of your two-left-feet syndrome, you know that dancing in front of others is stressful. Being the only ones on the dance floor is stressful. But it doesn’t have to be.

I specialize in natural looking First Dance that doesn't take a long time to learn. I don't teach Ballroom.
Waltz and Foxtrot are beautiful but before you even get to learn the choreography, you'd have to spend months just to get the foundation.

Out of over 450 couples I prepared for their weddings over the last 15 years, 90% say their goal is to simply look like they know what they are doing on the dance floor. So I've been teaching just that: a simple dance, customized to your level, with a few highlights to get a reaction from the guests. For the remaining 10%: yes, I can teach you a hip hop, shuffle or MJ routine 🙂 Feel free to check out my YouTube channel for tutorials of those styles (search for GET DANCE on YouTube)

Contact Information