America’s best loved candle™
... at the heart of every season
As the world’s most renowned brand of scented candles, we’ve developed a uniquely personal relationship with our consumers because we pour our hearts into every candle we make. We share their passion for fragrance by perfectly capturing the spirit of each season and the memories that go with it, from spring flowers to Christmas traditions. It’s a commitment that they can count on us to make their day a little brighter and more enjoyable with their favorite fragrances ... every time.
It’s also a commitment to craftsmanship and quality we’ve observed from the company’s early days of making candles by hand in an old mill. Today, our master candlemakers still observe those same rigid standards as they produce more than one million jar candles per week at our company headquarters in western Massachusetts.
American-made with the finest ingredients from around the world, like natural fragrance extracts, our candles are carefully crafted and thoroughly tested to be the best because you expect nothing less ... and neither do we.
With a 43-year history of offering distinctive products for unique gifts, Yankee Candle currently has over 550 stores located in 46 states. Yankee Candle gift cards can be redeemed in stores, for sales through direct mail catalogs, and online at yankeecandle.com.
How to Redeem your E-Gift Card Online:
• Go to yankeecandle.com and add item(s) to cart.
• Proceed to Check Out.
• Once on the "Bill To" page in the Order Process, you will be prompted to enter your E-Gift Card and PIN number. If the total cost of your order exceeds the available balance on your Card, you will need to enter a credit card to cover the difference.
How to Redeem your E-Gift Card In-Store:
• Visit http://www.yankeecandle.com/locator to find a store near you.
• Print this E-Gift Card.
• Present this E-Gift Card to the sales associate at time of checkout.
• To redeem your E-Gift Card from a mobile device display the barcode, Gift Card Number, associated PIN (if applicable) to the sales associate at the time of checkout.
Sales Associate: Scan the barcode off of the mobile device and/or Hand Key the Gift Card Number and associated PIN (if applicable) into the POS.
How to Redeem your E-Gift Card via Phone:
• Select your items in the Yankee Candle catalog.
• Call catalog sales at 1-877-803-6890 and provide E-Gift Card number and PIN.
• E-Gift Cards are redeemable both in-store, online and over the phone.
• To check the balance of your E-Gift Card, call 1-800-545-6882.
• This E-Gift Card is issued by Yankee Candle Company, Inc. and may not be used for payment on any credit card account, to purchase another gift card, or toward previously purchased merchandise.
• This E-Gift Card is not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable law.
• If this E-Gift Card is lost, stolen or destroyed, Yankee Candle may replace it if you provide the E-Gift card number. Replacement card will be the value of the E-Gift Card at the time Yankee Candle receives your report of loss, theft or unauthorized use.
• This E-Gift Card has no expiration date.
• Any remaining balance will be left on the E-Gift Card for further use.
• Maximum 2 E-Gift Cards can be used per transaction.
• Before placing an order, we strongly recommend you check the full Terms and Conditions on our website.
• For additional information, please contact us at 1-800-243-1776.