This entry is from our Expert Guest series where wedding and honeymoon professionals share their best tips on creating memories that last a lifetime.
Rome is definitely the most romantic city where to get married. Are you dreaming of a destination wedding in the Eternal City? It will be the most unique experience of your lifetime!
Art, history, culture: you can find them everywhere while walking through the narrow streets of the city center… Stop for an Italian gelato with your partner and enjoy a rich, tasty meal in a special, traditional “trattoria”… the great beauty of Rome will conquer you and you will love to marry in such an amazing place!
Great Reasons To Get Married In Rome
Why Choose Rome For Your Destination Wedding?
First of all, Rome offers a wide variety of options to choose from for your ceremony, such a stunning town hall for the civil marriages and more than 900 churches to host the religious marriages… There are also secret corners and panoramic terraces that are ideal for symbolic ceremonies and marriage proposals.
Second, since the weather is a very important aspect that affects your wedding, Rome’s climate is inviting. Almost all the year we enjoy the benefits of a warm sun and a nice temperature that will make the wedding day comfortable for you and your guests.
Third, all your wedding dreams can become true in Rome. Thanks to the presence of hundreds of venues, it is possible to have a party in the exact style that you prefer.
Roof-top hotels, unique villas, fascinating castles, lofts, historical buildings, charming countryside mansions, typically Italian “agriturismo”, an intimate beach… all the best scenarios are at your disposal for a bespoke, unforgettable event!
Rome is located at a strategic point that is well connected to all the surrounding area. The Roman countryside is quiet and enjoyable, perfect for a rustic-chic or a shabby style wedding reception.
What Are The 5 Most Important Tips About A Marriage In Rome?
1. Book in advance. It is very important to book in advance all the places and services that you would like for your wedding day. Rome is a popular tourist destination during the entire year, and sought-after destinations fill up quickly. Be sure to make all the reservations promptly, especially if your dates are not flexible.
2. Hire a local wedding planning agency. Local, professional planners know about the best services in town and will offer support through the whole wedding planning process, starting with paperwork preparation to secure your venues.
3. Pick a specific style for your wedding and go with it. There is so much to choose from in the Eternal City, Be sure about your preferences and coordinate all the details for an impeccable result, which saves energy and time.
4. Budget accurately. A destination wedding requires a precise budget-analysis to understand all the costs that you and your guests will need to afford. Remember that a local wedding planning agency can be helpful also with budget management, as they will collaborate with selected vendors for a good price.
5. Enjoy the Eternal City. Combine your destination wedding with extra honeymoon-days, taking the time to visit Rome and all its great beauties.
Rome is exceptional and we are sure that you will fall in love with her special features! Whatever your wedding plans and expectations, we will be happy to welcome you in the warmest way to ensure that a marriage in Rome is “once-in-a-lifetime” experience.
The most important goal is to ensure that your wedding and your honeymoon will be as magical as you have always dreamt about, enriched and customized in every aspect choosing the finest solutions.
Thanks for reading and have a very nice time!
Make your Italian wedding a reality with a Honeyfund honeymoon registry.
Bio: Alessia Deiana and Alexander Riger are destination wedding specialists in Rome who specialize in helping foreign customers around the globe meet their dreams of getting married in Rome, the Eternal City. Regardless of where you are from, they will attend to all details to help you select and secure your venues, prepare documents, and execute your wedding the exact way you want it. For information, check out their website.