This entry is from our Expert Guest series where wedding and honeymoon professionals share their best tips on creating memories that last a lifetime.
We all have heard of the couples that celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversaries! Why not try be one of those couples that can say, we made it!!
The team from www.theperfectproposal.co.za believes that the smallest gestures count the most! In saying this we have put together a list for you to try in your relationship! It’s summer and time to be romantic!
Amidst The Wedding Planning, Don’t Forget To Be Romantic
- Arrive home with flowers every day for a week
- Give him a massage with fancy massage oils
- Arrange a sunset picnic for two on the beach
- Pitch a tent outside in your garden and sleep under the stars
- Celebrate the first time you went on a date by recreating the night
- Write him a love letter and post it to him, really old fashioned!
- Leave little notes around the house saying I love you
- Kiss in the morning and remember to always kiss at night before you fall asleep, especially if you have just had a fight
- Tidy his cupboards, he will be shocked
- Make him his favourite cupcakes and ice his name on the top
- Share kisses in public
- Take her dancing
- Make him breakfast in bed
- Enjoy a nice glass of champagne on a Tuesday night
- Buy her a herb garden planted in pots saying: Be mine
- Surprise her with a dinner for two at her favourite restaurant
- Hold hands at the next family event
- Arrange a photo shoot and put the pictures up on the fridge
- Buy her a heart-shaped locket
- Kiss for the love of kissing
We know these are some small ideas but you have to look back at the bigger picture. We all tend to get caught up in our busy lives and time seems to float away, that’s why it’s important to make the small moments count.
We at The Perfect Proposal believe that every couple should be romantic in their relationship! The first time you kissed, went on a date, got married, these are the most memorable moments that need to be celebrated! If you need that extra help, we offer proposal planning, wedding planning and date nights. The best moments in life are shared with loved ones, we can assist you create those unforgettable memories!
Finance your honeymoon with a honeymoon registry from Honeyfund.
Check out The Perfect Proposal on these sites.