Jobs at Honeyfund
Honeyfund is growing and we need some stellar people to join our team.
Hi! We're Sara and Josh, founders of Honeyfund.com. We are looking for smart people to work with us! Our two websites, Honeyfund.com and Plumfund.com., are like little children always needing attention and love, and they are growing, growing, growing.
Although we are a small team of four, millions of people use Honeyfund around the world. It's been featured in major publications, including TIME's 50 Best Websites of 2012. The site has more than 212k users bringing 2.3 million unique visitors per year.
The latest addition to our family is Plumfund.com, a free crowdfunding site where anyone can raise funds for anything!
Here's why we think you'll love working at Honeyfund.com:
- You'll work in a casual setting in Sebastopol, CA (If you know Sebastopol, you know its an awesome place to be!)
- You'll work on a team of super-smart web ninjas focused on creating real value and awesome UX.
- There are no layers of beauracracy or management to bog you down. We push out new stuff every week!
- You'll be working in two rapidly growing industries: crowdfunding and weddings.
- Your work will be used by millions of people around the world!
Current Open Positions:
This flexible position is a great opportunity for a stellar web-application developer to work in the explosive crowdfunding space and take on all aspects of our popular websites. You will work in our Sebastopol, CA office with the possibility to work at home sometimes. You will handle a wide array of tasks, ranging from prototyping user experiences, developing test automation, developing user experiences, integrating third-party libraries, fixing bugs, and more.
- Real world experience building scalable web applications
- Experience building mobile optimized experiences
- Experience with Web standards, browser disparities, mobile platforms, etc
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile development
- Stay attuned to users' needs
- Create A/B tests
- Build backend PHP/MySQL functionality
- Build mobile experiences for couples and gift givers
- Create new functionality
- Fix bugs in existing code
- Build tests for your code
- Understand the functionality and technical capabilities of the product
- Take Photoshop mockups to working HTML + CSS
- Continually collaborate with the team
- Test, measure, analyze, repeat
Salary, part-time vs full-time, benefits, etc. all based on your situation and skills.