Honeyfund is growing and we need some stellar people to join our team.
Hi! We're Sara and Josh, founders of Honeyfund.com. We are looking for smart people to work with us! Our two websites, Honeyfund.com and Plumfund.com, are growing and evolving quickly. If you are the right developer YOUR code will be used by hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people, within just a few weeks on the job.
Although we are a small team of five, millions of people have used Honeyfund around the world. Honeyfund.com was one of TIME's 50 Best Websites in 2012. The site has more than 280,000 users who have raised more than $180 mil for their weddings/honeymoons. Honeyfund handles 2.3 million unique visitors per year.
While Honeyfund.com serves the wedding nice, Plumfund.com is a free crowd gifting site where anyone can raise funds for anything! If you follow the crowdfunding industry, you know it's growing fast.
Here's why we think you'll love working at Honeyfund.com:
- You'll work in a casual setting in Sebastopol, CA (It's an awesome place to be!)
- You'll work with a super-smart team focused on creating real value and awesome UX.
- There are no layers of beauracracy or management to bog you down. We push out new stuff every week!
- You'll be working in two rapidly growing industries: crowdfunding and weddings.
- Your work will be used by millions of people around the world!
Current Open Positions:
This flexible position is a great opportunity for a stellar web-application developer to work in the explosive crowdfunding space and take on all aspects of our popular websites. You will handle a wide array of tasks, ranging from prototyping user experiences, developing test automation, developing user experiences, integrating third-party libraries, fixing bugs, and more.
- Real world experience building scalable web applications
- Experience building mobile optimized experiences
- Experience with Web standards, browser disparities, mobile platforms, etc
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile development
- Stay attuned to users' needs
- Create A/B tests
- Build backend PHP/MySQL functionality
- Build mobile experiences for couples and gift givers
- Create new functionality
- Fix bugs in existing code
- Build tests for your code
- Understand the functionality and technical capabilities of the product
- Take Photoshop mockups to working HTML + CSS
- Continually collaborate with the team
- Test, measure, analyze, repeat
Salary, part-time vs full-time, benefits, etc. all based on your situation and skills.
Ready? Complete this application form to the best of your ability. Thanks we look forward to getting to know you!