Honeyfund is growing and we need some stellar people to join our team.
Hi! We're Sara and Josh, founders of Honeyfund. We are looking for smart people to work with us! Our two crowd-gifting websites, Honeyfund.com and Plumfund.com, are growing and evolving quickly.
Although we are a small team, millions of people use Honeyfund around the world. We are recent Shark Tank winners! And now we’re looking to grow a bit more. In 2012 Honeyfund was named one of TIME's 50 Best Websites. Our customers love us! We have more than 2 million users, and have helped our customers raise more than $240 million for their honeymoons, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary trips, medical needs, and more.
We are positioned in two large and growing areas: weddings and crowdfunding/crowd-gifting.
Why you’ll love working at Honeyfund:
- Fun and friendly environment
- Small team of super producers that gets stuff done!
- Charming down-town Sebastopol office
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Retirement plan
- Unlimited paid vacation!
Current Open Positions:
Senior Software Engineer
We are committed to delivering world class products built by a world class technology team. We’ll make sure you have all the gear, training and books you need. Please also enjoy free coffee and snacks in our casual office in Sebastopol, CA.
About the job...
As a software developer at Honeyfund, you will help design, develop, and implement the code for Honeyfund and Plumfund. Whatever technologies, languages, or development environments you’ve been using, we expect you have mastered them in depth, and we expect that you will be able to master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the future, quickly. This position will manage junior developers, and may co-manage projects.
- You have incredible coding skills. Your programming ability is way above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You care about delighting the user.
- Optimal candidates will have experience with most of the following technologies: LAMP stack, AWS for S3 and CloudFront, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- You have great interpersonal skills.
Our team works collaboratively on all product-level decisions. We have a vision and strategy, and greatly welcome your input to thrill our customers and continue to dominate crowd gifting.
How to apply...
Complete this application form to the best of your ability.